Are you ready to learn how to analyze and improve your construction contracts? While you don't need to be a lawyer to read a contract (though you absolutely want one to) you do need to understand what you are reading.
This course will teach you how construction contract sections fit together and which clauses you need to look out for to protect your company's bottom line. After completing this course, you will be able to:
• Understand how construction contract sections fit together
• Identify terms that create risk for your company
• Propose and modify contract language to protect your company
• Select and develop standard clauses you should use
• Use your company attorney more efficiently