Today’s business environment creates many challenges for the construction financial manager (CFM). The complexity of managing and motivating all team members to achieve projects and deadlines require proven leadership principles, best practices, and techniques.
In this two-part program, you will learn the tools needed to achieve success including gaining buy-in, trust, and accountability; motivating your team; effectively communicating; staffing dynamics, and more. Participants will also have the opportunity to apply learned techniques to reality-based situations incorporating specific construction based situations and examples.
• Identify the competencies and skills required for today’s CFM
• Distinguish between the various communication styles and approaches to achieve effective outcomes • Apply the Covey’s Five Waves of Trust to increase credibility and trust as a leader
• Gain best practices for running a monthly project update meeting
• Empower and coach the team by integrating the Four E’s of Leadership
• Identify the challenges faced by today’s CFM, and the red flags and strategies to achieve success when working with various parties
• Apply proven techniques and best practices to real-case scenarios