This 4-part Web Series is designed for Controllers and CFOs of construction companies who want to learn the fundamental skills of treasury management. Treasury management encompasses a broad spectrum of activities that a Construction Financial Manager is tasked with. This course will provide a summary discussion of the theories and principles, the authoritative bodies and governing rules of Treasury Management, as well as a more detailed discussion of the business processes, practices and tools that we use to drive cash flow and profitability for our companies. Specific attention will be paid to insurance programs, employee benefits, and budgeting and reporting with a focus on meeting management's needs.
Part III - Insurance Programs & Employee Benefits: No discussion of Treasury Management would be complete without a serious look at Risk Management, and the insurance programs that we use to manage and mitigate risk. This session will also cover employee benefits, including how Self-Insured Risk programs may be used to help control costs.
After attending Session 3 of this program, you will be able to:
• Discuss Enterprise Risk Management, Types of Business Insurance and Their Delivery Methods;
• Describe OCIP's & CCIP's and How Self-Insured Risk Programs Are Managed;
• Discuss Group Insurance Programs, and Qualified and Non-Qualified Pension Plans;
• Describe How Self-Insured Health Programs Are Managed;
• Discuss the Basic Roles of Human Resources and How to Manage These Efforts.